Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Monster High Makeup and Hair Skills.

Hello Autumn here! I have a drawing sketch pad and I'm going to show you my pictures of the Monster High characters.



Now here's Lagoona Blue in doll form.






Now here's Lagoona Blue in picture form.







I have Lagoona (in doll form) on a stand. Then I look at her face carefully.Lagoon has freckles on top of lighter blue skin. So how i did the freckles is I draw a light blue on her face lightly then I look at how her freckles are painted on. So I get a darker blue and then I looked at Lagoona's face carefully.  Then I draw the freckles on her face how there supposed to be. And there you go. So here's a drawing tip. (Tip 1,  Look at the dolls face carefully.)





Here's Clawdeen in doll form.










Now here's Clawdeen in picture form.






(Tip 2, Always do the accessories first.)





Here's Draculaura in doll form.







Here's Draculaura in picture form.








(Tip 3, make sure you have the makeup just right.)







Here's Cleo de Nile in doll form.










Here's Cleo de Nile in picture form.










(Tip 4, make sure you copy the clothes from the doll.)

That's it. Make sure you follow my tips.


                                                                      ZOMBIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment