Monday, September 27, 2010

Deuce Gorgon's journal.

July 1: Another day of doing exactly what I wanted to do...I can hardly wait for school to start...how many times would I need to write that line before I started to believe it?

July 15: It rained today which totally wrecked my plans to try out my new skate deck. I sat on the porch turning flie's into pebbles until mom yelled that they were putting dents in the deck...wish this rain could hurry up and stop.

July 16: Dude- I love mom's killer greek food but that's ALL she ever cooks. I wanted to make this scary good Ghoulash recipe I found but mom said it wasn't "A proper meal for a growing boy". Mom rocks and all but sometimes she acts like im still 10 years old or something. This is the Ghoulash recipe.

2 pound Growled beef
1 small Onion, guillotined
1/2 mean shell pepper; drawn and quartered
1 jar monsternara sauce
8 ounces Uncrooked elbows macaroni
1/2 cup Water
1 tablespoon Grrrrrrrlic salt
1/2 teaspoon Black Plague pepper
1 cup Shredded Muenster cheese
     
July 18: Went to the park to try and find a pickup game of casketball but there was nobody on the courts except some lame human kid. I was gonna slide out of there but he asked if I wanted to play some one by one. I figured it wouldn't take long to make him look like a statue out there but I was wrong. He had a scary good jump shot and even crossed me over a couple of times. I had just started playing really hard when my glasses got knoked off and broke. Now I have to figure out a way to get back home without stoning somone but dude just took off his shades and handed them over to me. He said to keep them until I got home and he'd get them later. he told me his name is Jackson Jekyll. He said he wants a rematch. I told him any time, any place. Not a bad guy....for a human.

August 18: Perseus ate all of mom's fetid cheese this morning. It's not his fault he's a rat and cheese is like his favorite thing. Mom threatened to turn him into a paper weight if he is so much as sniffed the kitchen so I kept him out of her sight for the rest of the day.

August 19: Went to the maul today cause mom dropped some cash on me for school clothes and I wanted to see if I could find some new kicks that didn't  look like something a human would wear. No luck. I WAS digging this cookbook I found at this kitchen store until Clawdeen Wolf walked by and said something stupid I was totally going to stone her but Clawd walked up and so I didn't. I'm not afraid of any monster but he's on the team and I didn't  want to start any trouble with him.

August 23: Took Cleo de Nile out tonight. I was like five minuts late and she spent the first part of the date treating me like a statue. I guess It's all part of dating royalty which is cool but dating royalty is also stone cold exspensive. I was hoping she'd want to hang out and order a screechzza but she chose prime rib instead and there went the money I was saving for those wicked new shades I wanted. I thought the food was killer but she ended up sending her meal back like a hundred times. I felt bad for the waiter and chief especially since that's what I'd like to do one day. I didn't say much after we left so she probobly thought I was mad at her

August 25: So I've been trying to talk mom into letting me get my driver's license but she's totally not being cooperative like...at all. Every time I bring it up she crosses her arms and her hair getts all hissy. then I get the lecture about how when she was my age she didn't have a car and got along just fine. one time I made a big mistake of telling her that nobody had a car when she was my age because they weren't invented yet. dude. not a good idea. she said, "we didn't have skatebords either!" and I had to walk everythere I went for the next two weeks. I think she may be coming around through, cause now she waits until after listening to my reasons for wanting my license to tell me to go clean my room. Well one thing's for certain, I may not be getting a license or a car any time soon but I will definetly not be riding on the school hearse this year no way no how.
that's my diary if you tell anyone about my diary, you will spend the rest of your life as a lawn ornament.

1 comment:

  1. sooo glad you posted this, b/c i don't have deuce and i still got to read his diary!! so thank you and very good btw.

    ReplyDelete