Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monster High. Draculaura's sweet 1600th. By Heather Wilson. Winner 1/3

"You're invited and you're invited!" Draculaura skipped down the hallway passing out envelopes, "You guys have to come too!" she said, handing Clawdeen and Frankie both a pink and black envelope, covered in cobwebs.  "Oooh, what's this?" Frankie asked.  "An invitation to my sweet 1600th party!" Draculaura squealed, bouncing up and down.   "Wow girl, your dad is throwing you a party at Horror Hall?!" Clawdeen exclaimed, after opening her envelope and reading the ghastly invitation.  "I am so excited!  It's going to be freak-tastic!" Draculaura said, "Will you guys come with me to the Maul and help me find a new outfit?" she asked.  "As long as you're sure this party isn't going to be a snoozer like all the other parties your dad has thrown for you..." Clawdeen said, tapping her foot.  Cleo strolled down the hallway and laughed, "Oh yes, like that sub-standard fright fest at Muckie Fleas?" she said, flipping her hair over her shoulder,  "Oh, Cleo... that was ages ago! I was only 1200 then!" Draculaura said, "Besides, daddy promised it was going to be the most horrific birthday party ever!"

Later.... at the Maul...

"Not this one.... " a dress flew over the top of the dressing room stall, "Ughhh... no, this isn't right." another dress came over the top, "Ewwww... orange.."
Clawdeen sighed, "Any luck yet?" she asked.
Draculaura poked her head out from behind the dressing room curtain, "None of these are right... oh, I'm never going to find the right dress!" she moaned.  "Don't worry, Laura... we can check that new store by the food court... Ghastly Gorgeous... I'm sure they'll have something." Frankie said with a smile.  "Oooh, did you say food court??  I'm famished!" Clawdeen said, "That's a great idea, Frankie.  I'll be right out!" Draculaura said, her head disappearing back behind the changing room curtain.  

"Can you guys wait a sec?" Clawdeen asked as they walked through the food court toward Ghastly Gorgeous, "I just want to get a steak to go." 
"A stake??!!" Draculaura looked around nervously.  Clawdeen rolled her eyes, "A..S-T-E-A-K! Not a stake!  I'm starving." 
"Ok, Clawd... we'll just meet you over at the store, alright?" Frankie said, taking Draculaura arm as they continued toward the store. 
"Oh my gosh....  Frankie.... that's it!"  Draculaura said, stopping dead in her tracks.  "What-....  what's it?" Frankie asked.  Draculaura pointed toward the window display at Ghastly Gorgeous, inside there was a long pink and black dress, fringed with lacy black cobwebs and small dangling jewels shaped like spiders and bats.  "That's the dress!  I have to get that dress for my party... it's perfect!!" she exclaimed.   Cleo walked out of the store at just that moment, "Hi girls, any luck finding a dress?" she asked with a fake smile, "I found the perfect one..." she said, reaching into the Ghastly Gorgeous bag she was holding and pulling out Draculaura's dress from the window display. "I figure if your party is going to be as 'freak-tastic' as you say it is, I might as well make an appearance.  Ta-ta!" she said, waving her fingers as she walked away.
Frankie pushed Draculaura chin up with her finger, shutting her mouth.  "Don't worry... I'm sure we'll find another dress." she said softly.   "She took..... my dress." Draculaura sniffed.  "What's up?" Clawdeen asked, chewing on a piece of steak.  "CLEO TOOK MY DRESS!!!" Draculaura sobbed. 

"What dress?" Clawdeen asked and Frankie pointed to the one in the window.  "But that's perfect for you, Draculaura.  Why would Cleo-.... Oooohhh... she makes me want to howl." Clawdeen said, shaking her head.  "Well, why can't you wear it too??" she asked, "We're getting that dress for you!" Clawdeen said, grabbing Draculaura's hand and dragging her into the store behind her.  

At the party....

"I sure hope this party doesn't turn me into a zombie." Cleo said with a laugh, her arm draped around Deuce's.  "Hey...." Deuce said as they walked into the Horror Hall, "Draculaura's dress looks....  familiar." 
Cleo gasped, "She didn't!  How could she?!!" 
Draculaura smiled and hurried over, "Hi guys, thanks for coming.  Oh Cleo, I hope you don't mind... but I really loved this dress and Clawd said that... well, since it was my birthday and all... well, she didn't think you'd mind.  You don't mind do you?"   Cleo gritted her teeth, "Not at all..." she muttered.


   
"Time for cake!" a voice said behind Cleo and Cleo turned around quickly, finding herself face to face with a giant 3 tiered pink cake, "I can't see where I'm goi-... Ooooff." the cake tipped off the platter and landed on Cleo's head, covering her from head to toe in pink gooey icing.  "Oh, no....  I'm sorry." Clawdeen said with a smirk, holding the empty platter.  "I didn't see you there." 
"Oh, I'm sure you didn't!" Cleo shouted.  "Cleo, don't get upset.  It was just an accident, and we can still have a good time." Draculaura said with a smile.  " A good time?!  Look at me!!... I'm covered in this pink.... AUGH!!" Cleo grabbed a glop of pink frosting and flung it at Draculaura, it landed in the middle of her face.  "Heeyyy." Draculaura grabbed some cake off the floor and flung it back at Cleo, but Cleo dunked and it hit Clawdeen instead.  "Ohhhh... you didn't." Clawdeen said, scooping up some frosting and throwing it back at Draculaura, but it splattered on Deuce... and soon enough everyone was involved in a cake flinging battle. 

Later...

Draculaura laughed, picking frosting out of her hair.  "Thanks guys," she said, wrapping her arms around Clawdeen and Frankie. "That was the best sweet 1600th ever!"  she giggled, sliding on some cake on the floor.  "Hmm... you think Cleo will ever get all that pink frosting washed off?" Clawdeen asked and they all laughed. 


At Cleo's house...

"Scrub harder you slaves!!" Cleo yelled, soaking in a gold bathtub up to her chin. "I'm still pink!!  I refuse to be piiiinnnnnnnkkkkkkkk!!" 

3 comments: