Friday, October 8, 2010

Fearleading Squad. by Noah Wilson.

Noah Wilson has won, in my contest. there is one more winner left. to look for the contest, go on my first blog. A Place Where You Laugh. enjoy!
"Alright ghouls, this is my fearleading squad. Most of you might not survive the cut. There is no room in my squad for dead weight." said Cleo. Frankie's hand fell off and jumped on Cleo's head. "Not again." said Frankie while trying to grab her hand. Cleo looked up slowly and saw the hand. "EEEEEP!!! GET IT OFF!!!!" Cleo screamed. "Stop squirming." Frankie said while trying to get her hand. "Got it!" Frankie shouted while attaching her hand back on her arm. "Keep your body parts to yourself." Cleo said while brushing her legs. "Wow Cleo, I've never saw you that scared before." Clawdeen said as she laughed.  "Are you calling me a chicken?" Cleo said with a angry face.  "Well yeah, for someone who's afraid of the dark." said Clawdeen in a sassy tone. "Uh oh." said Draculaura. "Bring it!" Cleo shouted with anger. "GRRRRR!" Clawdeen growled with anger. "STOP!" Lagoona and Draculaura shouted. "Uh, are we practicing or what?" Frankie asked. "Oh....well.....yes." Cleo said while pushing Clawdeen back. "Now on to our practice. "Frankie! you and Clawdeen are going to carry this bed with me on it." said Cleo. "And  Draculaura, you and Lagoona are going to feed me and fan me." said Cleo. "But what does this have to do with..." "Silence!" Cleo said as she interrupted Draculaura. 


Later......




"Your so heavy!" Clawdeen shouted. "Silence!" Cleo shouted. "Slave!" Cleo shouted  "Yes, princess de Nile?" asked Lagoona. "Fan me." Cleo asked. "Yes, princess de Nile." said Lagoona. "Vamp!" Cleo shouted. "Yes, princess de Nile?" Draculaura asked. "Bring me another plate of purple grapes and feed them to me." said Cleo. "Yes, princess de Nile." said Draculaura. "Now on to our next routine." said Cleo. "This has nothing to do with fearleading!" shouted Frankie. "Whatever." "This is my fearleading squad." said Cleo.

   


Later....



"You will carry all these bags around the gym. these bags are 20,000 pounds. I want you to run around the court three times in one minute." said Cleo. "That's impossible!" said Lagoona. "I don't care!" shouted Cleo.  "Now, run!" Cleo shouted. "This is impossible!" shouted Draculaura while dragging the bag. "Faster! I want to see you sweat!" Cleo shouted while looking at her nails.


Later....

"At least we finished." said Clawdeen. "I have a plan." said Frankie.  "Lay it on us." asked Lagoona.  "Ok, how about we tell the Mistress about what Cleo did to us then she will get in trouble and then coach Igor will pick a new fearlaeding captain and we will vote for Clawdeen until Cleo gets out of detention." said Frankie. "I like it." said Clawdeen. "Go Frankie!" Draculaura cheered.

Later.....

"Cleo, meet me in my office now!" shouted the Mistress. "What did I do?" Cleo asked. "Oh, I think you know." said the Mistress. "Now, I counted the votes who should be the new fearleading captain for today. And it is.....Frankie stien!" Coach Igor shouted. "I thought you were going to vote for Clawdeen." said Frankie. "We thought it over and we think you should be the captain." said Clawdeen with a smile. "You guys are the best!" Frankie said hugging her friends. "Go Frankie!" cheered the girls while lifting Frankie up.

No comments:

Post a Comment